Friday, December 18, 2009

E.L.F. Duo Eyeshadow Cream Review



I impulsively bought a pan of E.L.F Duo Eyeshadow in Black Licorice after finding out that Dollface Cosmetics ran out of their 88-color eyeshadow palettes. I need a neat black eyeshadow for our company's Twilight themed Christmas party this Saturday and I thought this was a good alternate, given its price of 129+.

From the packaging:

Express yourse.l.f. with the easy to blend, crease resistant, creamy duo eye shadow colors.



Well, it did crease. I thought I can just apply powder e/s to settle it but that doesn't help either. I tried applying UDPP under it but it creased even worse. Maybe it's cream ingredients zero out UDPP's efficiency.

For me, it's not a good thing to have. I'd keep on using it though for the not-so-special events and try to use up all its contents. This may work for people with eye lids that are not as oily as mine though, especially with the cute color choices.

Hope this helps!

Love lots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment