Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Finally Have A Bottle of the Magic Potion!!!




Oh I'm soooo ecstatic! I owe it to Dollface cosmetics' bazaar at the Megamall Megatrade Hall 3. I saw their loot of Urban Decay Primer Potions and there's quite a few...Make up enthusiasts better grab the chance of scoring it, if you don't have one yet... (How I wish hubby would allow me to get Dollface' matte and shimmer eyeshadow palettes too!)

Anyway, what is all the fuss about this UDPP? Well, it's a favorite in the makeup world and almost all the make up and beauty bloggers I look up to swear by it! It's supposed to make your eyeshadow appear more vibrant and stay on your lids come what may.

So what's the verdict?

Tadaa! Eyeshadow that is totally in tact even after 8 hours!

Ok, so forget the "colors are more vibrant" part! It's not UDPP's fault, it's mine! I really suck at eye make-up. And UDPP even makes it a bit more difficult to correct mistakes.

I realized that it gives off a white cast if not blended carefully...I should've been more careful!

I feel the need to practice with more colors...otherwise my UDPP will go to waste. Can you believe that it's period-after-opening is just 6 months?!

That's the downside to it by the way (...aside from being expensive at P1450 per 10ml). I thought that I'm gonna keep a bottle for special occasions only to find out that I'd have to use the product that frequently! Now, I am really envious of US make up junkies. They have access to all the goods at terribly low prices! UDPP sells for $17.00 from the website. So, on a 50 peso to dollar conversion, it would only be around P850! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Love it though!

Love lots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment