Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whiter Eyes With Rohto Eye Drops!

I was lucky to have had the chance to try this product after reading about it from Cosmetic Candy and watching it on Michelle Phan's Lady Gaga Bad Romance Look on youtube.


I have perpetually red eyes caused by late night shifts at the call center. Red eyes don't complement eye make up, and I wished I could have whiter eyes. No eye drop here in the Philippines can ever do the trick.

eeewww...red eyes!

They were true when they said that it stings the eyes big time! I was greatly amazed at how Michelle Phan managed to keep her eyes open while applying this on her eyes, because I cried and wasn't able to open mine until after 3 minutes! But they were also true when they said that once the stinging sensation is gone, it does make your eyes whiter!

taaadaaaaaaah! pearly white, 5 minutes after 1 drop of curse-inducing Rohto!

This is perfect to let your eyes pop up while wearing a dark smokey eye. I wish it was mine, but was hubby's cousin's, sent from the US by a relative. In the US, the 13ml bottle of this can be purchased for $6.79. That's about Php 305.

Anyway, I posted a video of how Michelle Phan used it for her Lady Gaga Bad Romance Look:


your every woman,

10 comments:

  1. Ouch! Sounds like it hurts, haha. It's amazing the way it's so effective, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! i wouldn't use it unless i need it! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. my it does work...i need some of this,i wear contacts and it always makes my eyes red afterwards

    ReplyDelete
  4. @camille: it does work very well, although it's not advisable for everyday use...i haven't heard of anyone selling it locally, but my hubby's cousin is addicted to it, he's getting them sent from the US. next time he does, i'll let you know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. def need one of these my eyes easily turns red. following you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the best if you want your eye make up to really stand out...not available locally though..thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want one too, where do you think i can purchase it here in New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete
  8. or where can i order it online?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel pleasure to read the content that you are posting.
    NAC Eye Drops

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your articles don’t beat around the bushes exact t to the point. NAC Eye Drops

    ReplyDelete