Stylish isn't she?!
I will research beauty procedures that can be done at the comfort of our own homes, with kitchen ingredients and post them all here. And to start with a HONEY AND OATMEAL FACIAL!
Prepare the ff:
1 liter water
1/2 cup honey
2 tbsp dry oatmeal
beauty head band
1. Boil water in pot then remove from fire.
2. Mix oatmeal and honey in a bowl
3. Open the lid of the pot and place your face about an arm's distance over it. Cover your head with a big towel to keep the steam to your face. *If the steam becomes too hot, open a little portion of your towel to let go of steam.
4. After about 10 mins of facial steaming, replace the lid of the pot and pat your face. Face a mirror and gently remove blackheads that are already sticking out of your open pores using a blackhead remover if you don't mind doing this on your own. If you do, you can just moisten your face towel with warm water and gently wipe your face with it. The grime on your face should've come loose with the steam so it should be easy to just wipe them off.
5. Steam face for another 5 minutes. Remove dripping water.
6. Gently scrub the face with honey-oatmeal mixture for 5 minutes, preferably using the ring finger (...the weakest finger). After scrubbing, leave the gooey mixture on the face for 10 mins.
7. Rinse with warm water to completely remove honey, followed by cold water to close pores. May be done weekly, depending on condition of facial skin.
You can also add flower petals or droplets of aromatherapy oils to your steam to add to that spa experience!
What can you expect at the first ever EXPO DAD? We will feature the different interests and passions of dads and will have interesting exhibitors and vendors showcasing products and services in the following categories:
PARTNER IN PARENTING
parenting-related products and services for dads
YOU THE MAN!
dads’ favorite brands related to sports, health and fitness
TOYS FOR THE BIG BOYS
toys, gadgets, cars, collectibles, hobbies – fun stuff for dads
IN HIS CLOSET
fashion finds for the dads this time
BOYS WILL BE BOYS (for Dad and his boys)
activity providers for camping, swimming, sports, computer games and the like
DAD AND HIS PRINCESS
activity providers for music class, art, and the like
BRING HOME THE BACON
products and services for daddies at work or in business
Keep visiting the site for more information on what you’ll find at Expo Dad!
....at last, a picture!
1 cup breading
1/4 cup water
1/2 kg pork but into small strips
1/4 cup cornstarch dissolved in 3 cups water
1 cup tomato sauce
1 small can pineapple tidbits
1 cup vinegar
1 tsp iodized salt
1 cup sugar
2 whole onions cut into 4 parts
1 of each, red and green bell pepper
Breading can be commercially made or a mixture of the ff:
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1. Mix breading and water to make batter. Pour batter onto pork strips and mix thoroughly.
2. Deep fry pork and drain excess oil. Set aside
3. Heat water with cornstarch. While mixture is still thin, add tomato sauce, pineapple tidbits with juice, vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir mixture while cooking until desired thickness of sauce is achieved.
4. Arrange deep fried pork, onion and bell pepper pieces in a serving plate and pour sauce over.