Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My HG Mascara!


I'm in love with CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara! Here's why:

1.It's got the one of those no-clump mascara brush that CoverGirl has been famous for. And guess what, there are really no clumps!
2.It has a waterproof version, which is the one I have.

.It doesn't flake out, even when you're like me, who's an OC and has the tendency of touching my eyeslashes at the marvel of how curly they stay on every so often.

4. It's very waterproof! I even bathed with it on!

5. It's a very affordable drugstore mascara!!!! P595 apiece.


What I don't like about it?

1. It's only available in black and black-brown.

2. Difficult to remove with oil.

normal lashes

after 2 coats

The packaging said it's easy to remove with their own makeup remover. And I'm sure any REAL make up remover would work too. It's just that I haven't realized the importance of a really good make-up remover enough to buy one yet. Maybe I am gonna have to buy one now!


your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment