Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Reviews That Bought Me

Have you ever bought something after seeing it being reviewed on your favorite beauty blog or women's magazine? I did! But I didn't do it on a whim. I had some needs and they had the answers! Here are some of the things I got so far:

1. The Body Shop's Tea Tree Concealer based on an article from Meg sometime back in year 2001-2002


The best blemish concealer! I was even able to conceal a facial WOUND the size of a centavo with it!. I have 02, the 2nd of only 2 shades. Sells for Php495. It doesn't work on my dark undereyes though.

3.
Luminare Mineral Make Up as reviewed by Ms. Darlene of By Nature Handmade Soaps


She got me interested in mineral make up which made me try a lot. But I always come back to Luminare for my foundation and mineral veil.


3.
Ellana Eyeshadows as reviewed by Shen of Kikay Pinay


I love how affordable their multipurpose mineral make up is! -With a VERY WIDE range of colors too!


4. Garnier Light Eye Brightening Roll On based on an article from Cosmo sometime 2009



Works to visibly reduce puffiness and undereye dark circles. But I needed something more so I only finished my wand and did not buy again.


5.
L'Oreal Gentle Eye and Lip Make Up Remover as reviewed by Nikki of AskMeWhats

This solved my eye make up irritation problems!

6.
Urban Decay Primer Potion as reviewed by VanityClinic


This works to keep eyeshadows stay on very oily lids but make up enthusiasts were correct when they said eyeshadow becomes difficult to blend.

7. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting serum as reviewed by Phoebe of SwipeSomeGloss (the review page must've been erased during her last blog glitch...)


I've had wrinkly eyelids from constantly rubbing my eyes due to irritation (I know it's bad, but the damage is done). I wanted to correct it with Eye Believe as reviewed by Ms. Darlene of By Nature Handmade Soaps but it was too expensive! Good thing Olay worked. Hasn't corrected everything though, but I noticed some lift after 2 weeks of usage.

8. Pineapple Peeling Gel as reviewed by Row of Cosmetic Candy


This really brightens the skin, ridding it of dull dead cells. You'll notice the difference between the skin in your eye area and the skin you exfoliated with this upon first application! Pores get to be minimized too!

Wow! I didn't think that list would go up to 8 as I was thinking of only 4 as I started this post. Watch out for a babies edition of this!


your every woman,


0 comments:

Post a Comment