Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary Bessy!


I can't believe it's been 3 years since our first date! You see, bessy and I were colleagues at work but I had a bf at the time that's why I never really paid attention to the boy who was supposed to steal my heart. The relationship that I had with the ex was too on and off that I decided to watch the 2007 pyrotechnics display at the Mall of Asia with someone else...that's when I learned that bessy had a crush on me! Haha! We went out that same night and the rest, they say, is history!

Now we celebrate that date every year as our anniversary! You may notice that with a 2 year old baby girl, it must've been a whirlwind romance...but I'd never give up those 3 years for anything else in the world. It's like a lifetime was compressed in there. And we did go through more than anyone can imagine!

I love you bessy!


your every woman,


0 comments:

Post a Comment