Friday, June 5, 2009

Please Vote My Entry for Sunsilk's Style-In-A-Snap Contest...

Hi peeps! I hope this won't be too much of a hassle, but please vote for my "Beach Babe" entry for Sunsilk's Style-In-A-Snap Lookbook Contest.


1.First, visit Sunsilk's Style-In-A-Snap website and register through this page.
2.Next, log in and vote for my entry: Bianca...Beach Babe. Yey!

It's that easy! So please, please, please....vote for my entry as I am in dire need at this time and your vote could save my family's financial crisis. Thanks!

P.S. If you can't click on the links above, here are the actual websites:

Sunsilk's Style In A Snap Website: www.styleinasnap.ph
Sunsilk's Style In A Snap Registration Page: www.styleinasnap.ph/register.php
My Entry: www.styleinasnap.ph/lookbook-entry.php?id=4648&bookId=481

Thanks again peeps! Love yah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment