Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beauty Inspiration: Megan Fox



Woot! Woot! Ain't she hot?! LOL! I may sound like an old bearded man with a large belly, drinking beer at some local strip club...but hey! Isn't Megan Fox Sexy to boot?!

We watched "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" today, c/o the company we work for and it reminded me how much I should really get my pre-maternity body back. I wouldn't be able to stick to a yummy, semi-vegetarian type of diet because vegetables for these kinds of recipes are sooo pricey these days. And especially because my menu would be different from the rest of my family memebers, that plan simply wouldn't work for our budget. So I resulted to replacing 2 meals with oat meal. And, added with 30 minutes of Hip Hop Abs dancing, I noticed satisfactory results in as short as 2 weeks!

However, because of our never ending helper problems (...more on this tomorrow!), I would eventually have to give up the routine, switch back to regular food and quit exercising. Otherwise, I wouldn't have enough time and energy to take care of my daughter, the house, the food and other household chores a helper could have done.

So now that we have a new helper (who is also subconsciously threatening a resignation but is presumably going to stay at least for another 4 months...), I am going to continue trying to get sexy back! And Megan Fox is my inspiration! As well as 2nd year high school friend who messaged me at Friendster earlier this morning (...who also happened to have grown up very pretty and sexy!).

...me before Ella: my target!

Everyone! Please support me on this!

Love lots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment