Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Lovin' 'Em!

I don't always have new things, but when I do, they're definitely worth more than what I paid for. Here are the new stuff I'm loving so far:



This set was opened for prebuy 2 months ago, and now it's here! A pretty set of pink brushes that includes:

1. Dual Fibre Brush
2. Powder Brush
3. Angled Blush Brush
4. Jumbo Concealer Brush
5. Multi-purpose Eyeshadow and Blending Brush
6. Pencil Point Brush
7. Contour Eye/Nose Brush
8. Flat Liner Brush
9. Angled Liner Brush ( for eyebrows and eyeliner )
10. Pointed Eyeliner Brush
11. Brow Spoolie Brush
12. Retractable Lip Brush

*extra brush, cure aqua gel and multipurpose mineral make up samples in the picture are freebies during the prebuy season and are not actually included in the set

Love how soft these brushes are! Perfect for sensitive skin! I already washed mine for the first time and only 1 hair shed off from one of the brushes and none from the rest! It's definitely a good investent for P1800 +shipping. Catch it at Beauty and Minerals' online store.


Fila Rubber Shoes

Got it at the Fila store at SM Megamall for Php 1690+, but was originally Php 3,300+. Fila is updating stocks and was on sale last weekend (...dunno how long the sale will last or lasted though). Plus Ella got free popcorn because of their movie theme! Definitely a good pair of shoes to match my fitness plan!

Human Heart Nature Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner

We originally use the moisturizing variant but since hubby had been complaining about my fallen hair due to breakage that litters our floor, I decided to get the strengthening variant for myself. I haven't noticed any difference yet since I've only been using it for a week... But the invigorating scent of Rosemary on the shampoo plus the refreshing minty sensation of the conditioner gets me excited about every shower! Available at Human Heart Nature's online store or from trusted resellers. I got mine from my colleague and friend Karen.

Shampoo:
50ml @Php 36.75
200ml @Php 109.75

Conditioner:
50ml @Php 44.75
100ml @Php 79.75
200ml @Php 129.75
500ml @Php 269.75

What purchases are you loving so far?

your every woman,

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm loving your brush setttt! Are the hairs synthetic? I actually prefer synthetic bristles, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. except for the dual fibre brush, everything is synthetic. i prefer synthetic hair too because i have sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete