Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Beautynomics!

When I started loving beauty and make up again about 2 years ago, Beautynomics were among the first websites I was constantly getting inspiration from. And now that it's 4 years old, I believe it's high time that I pay my respects!


Happy Birthday Beautynomics! Thank you for spreading your love of beauty to women everywhere! May you continue to inspire more women to be at their most beautiful, even when on a budget!


And now, Beautynomics wants to thank you too! Whether you are already a reader of the blog, or mere looking around, Beautynomics wants to share the blessings by giving away lots of BEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL prizes! Just click on the link below for more details about the giveaway!

Beautynomics Turns 4


your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment