Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sticking With The Enfa Formula Milk Range


I kept on telling people that most of our salary go to Ella's milk and diapers. Hearing this, people have been suggesting that I switch to a more affordable milk now that she's older. But I'm not complaining. I just tell it because it's the truth but it was my choice to spend on Enfa milk range instead of a couple of other choices for formula in the market. Why?


Because of its high levels of fatty acids especially DHA. I know I haven't read much about it enough to educate people that it's important. All I know is that it is naturally found in mother's milk and is supposed to enhance a child's health as well as mental capacity (...alongside proper guidance). I was only able to breastfeed Ella for less than a month. So even though there is limited research about how formula nutrients can be compared to breastmilk's , I'm still willing to take the chance. For my daughter, there is no compromise!

Believe me, I've scouted the market for formula that could replace Enfagrow for 2 year old Ella and I was surprised that some of them don't even have DHA. Not to say less about them... I just prefer to get more from milk.

What milk do you give your kids and why?

your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment