1/2 kg San Remo twisted macaroni
1 pack Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 large jar of Magnolia Cheezee Spread
1 tetra pack of Nestle Cream (EDITED 02/27: I forgot to include this in the list, sorry!)
1/4 ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, chopped finely
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cook macaroni according to package instructions and set aside.
2. Cook mushroom soup according to package instructions and add all contents of cheese spread and Nestle cream. Boil and simmer until thick consistency is achieved.
3. Mix macaroni and cheese sauce while both are still hot. This allows the macaroni to absorb the cheese sauce.
4. Saute ground beef in onion and garlic. Add salt and cook until ground beef particles become very small.
5. Top cheesy macaroni with sauteed ground beef.
your every woman,