It's been a while since I've posted a recipe here. That's because we haven't been eating quality food recently! (Hello canned goods!) LOL!
Anyway, here's how Drew prepared one of the best fish fillet's I've ever tasted...Honestly!
1/4 kg of cream dory, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1 pack of McCormick's Chicken Breading (garlic flavor)
1 pack of tempura crumbs
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
Dip: garlic mayo with ground black pepper
1. Mix egg with 2 tsp McCormick's Chicken Breading
2. Mix 3 tbsp breading with 3 tbsp of tempura crumbs.
3. Dip each piece of cream dory on the egg mixture first, then dip on the tempura crumbs mixture.
4. Deep fry until golden brown.
5. Serve with the garlic mayo dip.
Hope you like it!
your every woman,