1 whole Bangus, cut into serving pieces and salted
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small onion, cut into thin strips
4 blocks of tofu, cut into bit-sized square pieces and fried
1 can black beans, drained
5 tbsp cup soy sauce
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 cups water
1/4 cup tbsp vinegar
1 tsp salt
1. Fry Bangus and set aside.
2. Saute black beans and fried tofu in onions and garlic.
3. Add soy sauce and sugar. Stir for 5 minutes before adding cornstarch mixture.
4. Stir until the texture of sauce is thick. Add vinegar.
5. Add more salt and sugar sparingly until you get the right taste.
6. Pour sauce over Bangus and serve.