Here's to the biggest example that daddies aren't supposed to be just providers...they can cook too!
2 packs, 8oz cream cheese, softened
1 tetra pack Nestle Cream
1 cup white sugar
1 pack Knox unflavored gelatine
1 large can of Blueberry filling
3 cups crushed graham crackers
100g Dairy Cream butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1. Mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
2. Line baking tray or any appropriate container with graham cracker crust. (We used a 6x12x3 inch plastic ware.)
3. Set aside, preferrably in a cool place.
4. Mix softened cream cheese, Nestle cream, and white sugar in a mixing bowl until you get a soft and smooth texture.
3. Follow package instructions on how to prepare the Knox gelatine.
5. Add gelatine to cream cheese mixture and stir until consistency is even.
6. Pour cream cheese mixture over graham crust and refrigerate overnight (We like this frozen, it's like ice cream!)
7. Pour Blueberry filling over cake. Enjoy!
Hubby perfected the result on the 2nd attempt after watching a colleague do it. Amazing no?
your every woman,