Monday, May 31, 2010

Whew! Just When I Thought It Was Serious!


I have always been keen about my daughter's hollistic development and for a good couple of months, seeing Ella's progress reassured me that I was on the right track. She had always been a biba kid --was able to comprehend early, proactively participated in activities, displayed lots of talent... So you could understand why I was overly alarmed when I brought her to the Enfakid event yesterday and she didn't respond to one of the facilitators! A desperate measure to enroll my daughter in toddler school nearly took over me! Good thing I turned to Parents.com!

"Don't be surprised if your previously easy-going child suddenly becomes a timid wallflower in certain social situations. Meeting new people often brings out shyness in toddlers."

Now all I have to worry is getting her to be comfortable with people.

How about other parents out there, did you ever discover anything new about your child?

your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment