Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spreads, Dips and Sauces: Cheddar Cheese Dip


If there's any food I can't live without, it's cheese! My husband found it weird but I put cheese on literally anything! -Rice, hotdog, cheese, fish, chicken, caldereta, afritada, etc. So it's not suprising for me to always keep cheese dips handy. Here's how we cheese lovers can max our Cheez Whiz' full potential!

Ingredients:

1 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 cup water
3 heaping tbsp Cheez Whiz

1. Mix water and cornstarch in a saucepan and place over low fire.
2. Add Cheez Whiz.
3. Heat with constant stirring until desired consistency is achieved.

Pretty easy huh?! We love this on chips and burritos!

your every woman,

2 comments:

  1. Oooh yum! Wish I had time to try out all your lovely recipes, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You will one day... This can be done in under 5 mins anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete