I love this variation of our regular Carbonara, hope you like it too!
5 cups water
1/4 kg chicken legs
1 tbsp white pepper
2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 pack of Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 tetra packs of Nestle Cream (you can choose the new Dlite version for a healthier meal)
1/4 kg brocolli, cut into bite sized bits
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small onion, chopped
1. Boil chicken in water, pepper, salt and soy sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes and drain chicken. Let stock cool separately.
2. Shred chicken into bite size bits and saute in garlic and onion.
3. Mix Cream of Mushroom Soup and cornstarch with cooled chicken stock and cook soup according to package instructions.
4. Add Nestle cream and cook until boiling point. Simmer for 10 minutes with constant stirring.
5. Add chicken and brocolli and cook the sauce for another 5 minutes.
6. Pour over pasta and enjoy! :D
your every woman,