Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Make Up Play: Pat

To be honest, I don't really like applying make up on myself. If I have perfect skin, I'd probably not wear any make up at all. But I do love colors and where else is it better to look at than on my mirror? On other people's faces, of course! Here's another make up play on hubby's cousin, Pat:


I can't touch her brows, sorry...


Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bare Naturals multipurpose minerals Apple Green over entire lid
Ellana multipurpose minerals Foxy on crease and lower lids
Ellana mutipurpose minerals Breezy on outer v
Ellana multipurpose minerals Raven on outer v and crease
Ellana multipurpose minerals Felicity for brow bone and tear ducts
Ever Bilena Advanced eyeshadow singles in Cleo mixed with BE Weather everything liner sealer to line and smudge upper and lower lash lines


Face

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Concealer in shade 02
Ellana mineral foundation in Macchiato
Custom-made bronzer for the cheeks

Lips

By Nature's Lippy Pot Balm
Luminare Lip Slim in Vino

You must've recognized by now that I've used the same technique in eye make up over and over. It gets a little boring, but then I have yet to learn other eye make up tricks for all eye shapes and colors.

I also use the same foundation and concealer on everyone. Good thing mine sort of becomes "pwede na..." on other people. I don't have a really big collection of make up. I wish I had, but I don't have the budget for it, at least for now....Would you like to sponsor for me? Just kidding!

I could also use some contour and highlight expertise, plus good highlighting and contouring colors. It helps shape faces.

At the end of the day, this is all just make up play for me. I hope that in the future, all that play would help me live the dream of prettying people's faces up. A willing participant, anyone?

your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment