Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Hubby's Speakers Business

I feel bad that I haven't been posting recently. I have a lot of reasons that suck. First is, we have cable internet which happens to deliver a bad connection everytime there's bad weather. I am a tech support rep for cable Internet and it's just the same bad weather=bad connection equation here as in the US. Second, I can't think of anything to write that would be as important to me as everyone else. And third, Drew takes more computer and Internet time than usual because of his speaker business. He sells Altec and Edifier speakers that were sent back to the distributor's office because they can be any of the ff: phased out, used as model/testing units, missing a remote, cord or any peripheral, and has a worn out box or painting. The distributor sells it to him at a discounted price which in turns makes him sell it for around 30-50% off the market price. Here are some of the units he was able to sell previously...


If you are interested in any of these units, you can contact by hubby, DREW through phone numbers: 4941606 or 09159115238, email address: demitri_andrew@hotmail.com, ym: demitri_andrew@yahoo.com...or visit his tipidpc account under the name: demitri_66.

Better yet, just comment here! XOXO

Love lots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment