Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tipid Tip: Home-made Baby Wipes

My daughters have very sensitive skin. I should know, they got that from me! With Isabella, I learned that commercial baby wipes have ingredients that may harm babies' sensitive skin so I resorted to making our own. It's very easy and affordable too!

Materials:

cotton balls
water
Cetaphil (optional)



1. Arrange the cotton balls in a spill proof container.
2. Add just enough water to wet each layer of cotton balls.



3. Add a few drops of Cetaphil or any no-rinse sensitive skin cleanser that you trust.
4. Bring anywhere! Not only can it clean your baby's nappy area, it can also be used for any other cleaning you may have to do for your kid such as cleaning the face, the hands, etc!


your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment