Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 to 26 Update: Making New Friends

Hmmm...I seem to be updating this series on the wrong day. Anyway, I found out that it's really nice to ask your own questions because not only was I able to give the right tone and follow up questions to my inquiry, but I actually get all the information I need without looking silly! Haha!

Keeping in mind from my previous initiative that people, even strangers, don't bite...my new initiative for this week is Making Friends! I've been recently promoted and part of the promotion is a leadership training. It's my first time away from the comfort of the team I've been with for almost 3 years, so you can imagine how weird I must've been around new people! I think it's high time that I start getting to know more people and be comfortable with them!

image source from copyright information

And even though this initiative is supposed to be for real interactions, I would love to make friends online too! Care to be my friend? You can follow this blog for a start! *wink*

your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment