Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 to 26 Update: Asking Questions

I've been busy yesterday that's why I wasn't able to update my birthday pledge. Anyway, I'm very happy to share that I was successful in my first initiative and that is "to greet anyone I know, have known and have been acquainted with as soon as I see them anywhere in the world". It's so comforting to know that these people don't bite, and all it took was a smile or a "hello" to get them to respond the same way and sometimes even chitchat with you. There are people whom I wasn't able to greet though. You that feeling when you hesitated on the onset and then felt awkward to actually do it? That's what I felt. So to maintain this positive attitude, I must never hesitate!

photo taken from http://allencentre.wikispaces.com/Homework+Links

Moving on to my second week, I promise to ask my own questions. Yes, I'm such a loser, I request my hubby to ask my questions! But this should be the end of it, I look too stupid already! I'm gonna personally ask what I need to know and get the answers myself!

your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment