Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spice Up Your MaLing on Recipe of the Day!

Been a bit lazy yesterday because my asthma kept me awake during the nights of my days off...Anyway, I resulted to just go "de-lata" for lunch and found Purefoods' Chinese Style Luncheon Meat. Got this recipe from my big brother Eric..

Ingredients:
1 can Luncheon Meat (or any kind of meat loaf) sliced into rectangular pieces
1 cup batter (or see batter recipe below)
1 cup tempura breading
1 cup cooking oil

Batter Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp iodized salt
1 tsp white pepper
1 egg

-Mix all ingredients thoroughly to make batter.

1. Cover each luncheon meat slice with batter.
2. Dip in tempura breading.
3. Fry until golden brown.
4. Serve with ketchup.

your every woman,



0 comments:

Post a Comment