Ella loves pancakes so much! I wanted to make her boring pancakes extra special by adding mangoes (her favorite fruit), whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. But then, I realized...these are the same ingredients of a crepe! I searched the Internet and found out that it is indeed possible to make crepe out of pancake batter! Here's how:
Ingredients for cream:
1 tetra pack of Nestle cream
1/2 of a small can of Alaska condensed milk
1. Mix and freeze.
Ingredients for crepe:
200g pancake mix (we use Maya)
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup milk (can be powdered milk mixed with water)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Mix everything like you would to regular pancakes.
2. Heat a frying pan and add a drop of cooking oil.
3. Pour half a cup of the batter and flatten it circularly as it dries up into crepe. Cook it like regular pancakes but be extra careful because it's thinner. A non-stick frying pan would do best for this job, but we don't have one (*ehem* Christmas! *ehem*)
4. Keep repeating step 2 for succeeding crepes.
5. Refrigerate the crepes.
6. Once cold, layer one side with frozen cream, add mangoes, roll, and pour syrup over.
It's very easy! You should try it!
your every woman,