Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Make Up Wishlist

What got me loco into make up is eye make up! I am very much fascinated at how different eye make ups can change one's whole look! That's why if you've noticed, it is the eyes I focus on mastering on my make up play!

Because of this, let me share to you my up for grabs this 2011...

Dollface Cosmetics' 120 COLOR EYESHADOW PALETTE (P1300)

or I can settle for Dollface Cosmetics' 88 COLOR EYESHADOW PALETTE (P800) if i don't have enough money...
Beaauty and Minerals Charm Pro Brush Set (P3200)! I've been lemming for this since it came out and obviously, I haven't had enough moolah to buy it..YET!
Urban Decay Little Sins - a set of travel sized eyeshadow primer potion. I can't finish a full bottle in six months so I might as well get the travel sized lovelies!

And last, but definitely not the least because I'm sure this is the priciest of the lot...
Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils! Need I say more?

But then again, if it costs more than 3k, I'll have to think really hard about buying it. If it costs more than 5k, I would settle for Urban Decay Jackpot (P2,250 from Carefreeshopper)- contains 9 travel sized 24/7 pencils in popular colors and 1 full sized Zero!
I don't know if I will ever get enough money to get these...So for now, I'm ok with just pictures! After all, I'm still incorporating The Secret in my life!

Happy New Year everyone!

*Thanks to the following for the photos:


your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment