Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 to 26 Update: Never Think Twice (When It Matters)

It's been what? ...3 Mondays since I've updated this series? I'm not trying to escape the initiative nor prematurely terminate it just because I already got promoted (which was why I started this in the first place...). I've just been too busy recently, I don't even have time for Ella and Drew! Indeed, with great power comes great responsibility!

Nevertheless, it still provides me great pleasure AND improvement when I continue these initiatives. So for my next one, I choose not to think twice!

Haha! I know, I know... It's been a cliche to always think twice, even several times, when coming up with a decision. But have you ever felt awkward about continuing to do what your instinct suggested you should but reason told you to think twice about? Haha! Yes's here and there eh?!

You see, I'm not a people person. I'm like...autistic! (Does it show?) Apart from the people I have grown to love, I really get weirded out just by being around other people. I feel like everything I do and everything I am can be criticized just because of that ONE encounter! And then I'll be too careful, too unnatural... and will eventually dread a future encounter! That is not healthy. Isn't it? Especially with the kind of work I have... That is why I have to really reach out. Because even if I think about doing all my previous initiatives, but then I think twice about them, I'll end up not doing them and miss the opportunity to be better.

With that said, I'd like to share a picture of my brother:


Haha, I guess it runs in the family! :D


your every woman,

0 comments:

Post a Comment